Chilled 'Til Dawn
Greetings Guest! In order to view this site you'll need to either Log-in or Register! Registering is easy if you already don't have an account.
Chilled 'Til Dawn
Greetings Guest! In order to view this site you'll need to either Log-in or Register! Registering is easy if you already don't have an account.
Chilled 'Til Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chilled 'Til Dawn

A semi-realistic RP based upon intermediate to advanced Role Players!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Starter: Biography Template [What to include]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosella
Admin
Rosella

First Starter: Biography Template [What to include] Empty
PostSubject: First Starter: Biography Template [What to include]   First Starter: Biography Template [What to include] EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:05 pm

Below is what you'll have included in a biography form. This is like a secondary list/form that you might have already seen before, but for those not on WQ may want to see your character sheet again. You can add or remove something if you wish, just make sure it's the same character you wish to RP as on here.

Name:
Nickname(s):
Desired Rank:
Class:
Pelt Description:
Eye Color:
Behavior:
Narration:
Relations:
Thrills:
Detestations:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Full Body View:

If you don't understand some of the lists provided above you can check here for my initial biography.
If you have any questions or suggestions to add to the list, please inform me about it (: I'll be glad to hear what you want added. We'll once remove something after a while if it shouldn't be in use too!
Back to top Go down
https://chilledtildawn.rpg-board.net

First Starter: Biography Template [What to include]
Page 1 of 1